Andy Gleadhill’s Percussion Buddies Book
£20.00 exc VAT
Age 4 - 18+
- L 30cm x W 22cm x H 1cm
- Stock: 41
The Percussion Buddies Book, written by educator and professional percussionist Andy Gleadhill, shows teachers how to enable every pupil to participate fully and meaningfully throughout each class instrumental lesson, even if there aren’t enough main instruments to go round. The Percussion Buddies approach makes music budgets go twice as far.
There’s also a selection of audio and video clips available on line that further support teacher and pupils by giving practical demonstrations of the techniques and pieces covered in the Guide.
- What are “Percussion Buddies”?
- What Will I Need?
- How is Each Percussion Instrument Played?
- The Elements of Music
- Musical Notation
- Musical Warm-Up Activities
- How to Incorporate Percussion Buddies Into the Whole Class or Group
- Tunes for Percussion Buddies
We work with a small number of specialist logistic companies to deliver your order quickly and economically. The delivery method varies, depending on your location and the size of the order, as follows:
Orders up to 5kg – Courier 2 to 3 working day delivery. This would typically include books, smaller instruments, percussion baskets and djembes up to 40cm.
Orders over 5kg – Courier, next working day delivery. Most orders are sent this way.
Very bulky orders – Pallet service, 3 to 5 working day delivery. Used for very big orders and those with more fragile contents.
- Above timings are from dispatch date.
- Delivery to offshore or Highland addresses may take longer and may cost more than to UK mainland addresses and we’ll quote and agree the costs with you in advance.
- In some cases, where courier service isn’t available, we may need to send by Royal Mail instead.
Orders weighing less than 1kg and not too bulky – Post Office Airmail. This would include books and smaller percussion instruments.
Orders weighing more than about 1kg and very bulky orders – international courier or pallet service. We’ll obtain competitive quotes and agree these with you in advance.
Please note that it’s fine to go ahead and place your international order and that there’s no commitment on your part until the delivery costs have been quoted and accepted by you.