Six Bass Steel Pans – painted, stands included
£4,620.00 (inc VAT)
Age 9 - 18+
- Instruments 6
- Players 1
- More arriving soon
- 23" diameter 'six bass' steel pans
- Built from special resonant steel in Trinidad
- Painted finish for gentler mellow tone
- 3-note layout on each pan giving combined total chromatic range from C2-F3
- Tuned in the USA at Panyard's state-of-the-art workshop
- Supplied with mallets and rubber feet
Six bass (C) Pans, mallets, and feet
A ‘six bass’ set of six painted 23″ steel pans supplied with 2 aluminium mallets and rubber feet (3 per pan) to protect and keep them steady on the ground.
Each surface features a 3-note octave (the middle note being a perfect fourth or perfect fifth above the lowest pitch), and the pans are tuned a semi-tone apart, giving a combined chromatic range of C2-F3. Panyard’s mastery of the physics and geometry of steel pans means these instruments have the optimum layout and timbral consistency.
Six bass (C) Pans
2 aluminium mallets
We work with a small number of specialist logistic companies to deliver your order quickly and economically. The delivery method varies, depending on your location and the size of the order, as follows:
Orders up to 5kg – Courier 2 to 3 working day delivery. This would typically include books, smaller instruments, percussion baskets and djembes up to 40cm.
Orders over 5kg – Courier, next working day delivery. Most orders are sent this way.
Large orders – Pallet service, 3 to 5 working day delivery. Used for large orders and those with more fragile contents.
- Above timings are from dispatch date. Time from placing your order will usually be one or two days longer, depending on the order and destination.
- Delivery to offshore or Highland addresses may take longer and may cost more than to UK mainland addresses and we’ll quote and agree the costs with you in advance. Please note that in these cases it’s fine to go ahead and place your order, and there’s no obligation on your part until the delivery costs have been quoted and accepted by you.
- For some destinations, where a courier service isn’t available, we may send by Royal Mail instead.
Orders weighing less than 1kg and not too bulky – Post Office Airmail. This would include books and smaller percussion instruments.
Orders weighing more than about 1kg and large orders – international courier or pallet service. We’ll obtain competitive quotes and agree these with you in advance.
Please note that it’s fine to go ahead and place your international order prior to confirming shipping costs, and that there’s no obligation on your part until the delivery costs have been quoted and accepted by you. Payment for international orders, including shipping costs, is required before dispatch of the goods.
Please let us know straight away if anything arrives damaged or otherwise in a substandard condition and we’ll be happy to replace it, refund the cost or provide you with an alternative product to your satisfaction. Speed is of the essence here as most courier companies will only accept responsibility for damage in transit if the damage is reported within 24 hours of delivery.
In the event of damage, please take photographs, including any damage to the packaging, and email these to us ASAP.
Similarly, if an instrument develops a fault within 12 months of purchase in the course of normal use (though excluding fair wear and tear), please let us know, and we’ll replace it or refund the cost. It’s also very helpful for us to see photos of the issue as this gives us solid information for changing the design, the production method or the packing materials.
But please do contact us before returning any damaged or substandard items. Once we’ve approved their return, please send to: Drums for Schools Limited, 21 Shaftesbury Avenue, Burton Joyce NG14 5GL
We really appreciate your feedback in the case of faults (or if you think an instrument could be improved in any way) and we take all such feedback very seriously indeed.