Shake Rattle and Roll SEN Kit – 19 Instruments
£123.00 exc VAT
- Instruments 6
- Players 6
- Stock: 18
We designed the Shake, Rattle and Roll kit to enable everybody to simply open, play, explore and delight in making sound. The accompanying resources start you along a road of discovery and creativity that includes and facilitates everyone every day. This means you are, in effect, the experts at making music. Our simple training helps you with some starter ideas and momentum and that’s all you need to play your music, your way.
- Basket – Large – 31cm, bamboo x 1
- Belt Shaker – Pangi x 1
- Bracelet Shaker – Kenari x 2
- Bracelet Shaker – Pangi x 2
- Egg Shaker – Medium – 7cm, Early Years x 6
- Jingle Ball – Early Years x 2
- Kenari Shaker – Early Years x 2
- Ocean Drum – 8in (20cm) diameter, painted x 1
- Pangi Shaker – Early Years x 2
- SEN Support – Belt, Bracelet and Tunic x 1
- SEN Support – Egg Shakers x 1
- SEN Support – Intro Guide x 1
- SEN Support – Jingle Balls and Ball Shakers x 1
- SEN Support – Kenari, Bento and Pangi Bracelets x 1
- SEN Support – Ocean Drums x 1
- SEN Support – Poster x 1
- SEN Support – Shaman Drums x 1
- Shaman Drum – 16in (40cm) diameter, painted x 1
Please note that for reasons of stock availability we may need to make the occasional substitution of the more minor pack components. If so, we’ll always ensure suitability/equivalence and we’ll always clear any significant changes with you in advance.
We work with a small number of specialist logistic companies to deliver your order quickly and economically. The delivery method varies, depending on your location and the size of the order, as follows:
Orders weighing less than 1kg and not too bulky – Post Office First Class. This would include books and smaller percussion instruments.
Orders weighing more than 1kg or lighter but bulky orders – Courier, next working day delivery. Most orders are sent this way and should arrive next working day after dispatch.
Very bulky orders – Pallet service, 3 working day delivery. For very big orders and those with more fragile contents. Timing is from dispatch date.
Please note that delivery to offshore or Highland addresses may take longer and may cost more than to UK mainland addresses and we’ll quote and agree the costs with you in advance.
Orders weighing less than 1kg and not too bulky – Post Office Airmail. This would include books and smaller percussion instruments.
Orders weighing more than about 1kg and very bulky orders – international courier or pallet service. We’ll obtain competitive quotes and agree these with you in advance.
Please note that it’s fine to go ahead and place your international order and that there’s no commitment on your part until the delivery costs have been quoted and accepted by you.