Pulse and Play SEN Kit – 12 Instruments
£157.00 exc VAT
- Instruments 12
- Players 12
- Stock: 20
The ‘Pulse and Play’ kit is a natural extension of our Entry Level ‘Shake, Rattle and Roll’ Kit, adding tone, pitch discord and harmony. There is more to delight in, broadening your experience of listening, music making and sound play. Still easy, still refreshingly simple, still limitless in scope yet with a wider sound base. It becomes even more fun and builds choice and challenge to your musical stories and sound-scapes.
- Basket – Medium – 26cm, bamboo x 1
- Ceng Ceng – 18cm, pair x 4
- Chime Bar – 1 note, stainless x 1
- Chime Bar – 3 notes, stainless x 1
- Dundun Beater – Early Years x 2
- Rainstick – 100cm, bamboo, painted x 1
- Rainstick – 20cm, bamboo, painted x 1
- Rainstick – 40cm, bamboo, painted x 1
- Rainstick – 60cm, bamboo, painted x 1
- Rainstick – 80cm, bamboo, painted x 1
- Rainstick Bag – SC x 1
- SEN Support – Ceng Ceng x 1
- SEN Support – Chime Bars x 1
- SEN Support – Intro Guide x 1
- SEN Support – Kenkeni Drums x 1
- SEN Support – Poster x 1
- SEN Support – Rainsticks x 1
- Supermini Kenkeni – 10in diameter, 30cm high, bamboo x 1
Please note that for reasons of stock availability we may need to make the occasional substitution of the more minor pack components. If so, we’ll always ensure suitability/equivalence and we’ll always clear any significant changes with you in advance.
We work with a small number of specialist logistic companies to deliver your order quickly and economically. The delivery method varies, depending on your location and the size of the order, as follows:
Orders weighing less than 1kg and not too bulky – Post Office First Class. This would include books and smaller percussion instruments.
Orders weighing more than 1kg or lighter but bulky orders – Courier, next working day delivery. Most orders are sent this way and should arrive next working day after dispatch.
Very bulky orders – Pallet service, 3 working day delivery. For very big orders and those with more fragile contents. Timing is from dispatch date.
Please note that delivery to offshore or Highland addresses may take longer and may cost more than to UK mainland addresses and we’ll quote and agree the costs with you in advance.
Orders weighing less than 1kg and not too bulky – Post Office Airmail. This would include books and smaller percussion instruments.
Orders weighing more than about 1kg and very bulky orders – international courier or pallet service. We’ll obtain competitive quotes and agree these with you in advance.
Please note that it’s fine to go ahead and place your international order and that there’s no commitment on your part until the delivery costs have been quoted and accepted by you.