Indonesian Gamelan Book – Audio Support
£0.00 exc VAT
- Stock: 100
Andy Gleadhill’s Indonesian Gamelan Book is a wonderfully practical introduction to teaching Gamelan. The guide has been written for non-specialist teachers and covers everything you need to know to introduce this wonderful music to the class, and to begin making magical Gamelan music. Andy’s crystal clear writing style, and his vast teaching experience, make this the classic introduction to start with.
The audio files can be downloaded here for free.
The .zip file contains all ten audio files.
- ZIP: Andy Gleadhill's Indonesian Gamelan Book Audio Support (14 MB)
- MPEG: Lancaran Bintang - Track 1 of 10 (1 MB)
- MPEG: Loro Loro - Track 2 of 10 (1 MB)
- MPEG: Ricik Ricik - Track 3 of 10 (2 MB)
- MPEG: Track 4 (1 MB)
- MPEG: Yogja Market - Track 5 of 10 (1 MB)
- MPEG: Ima Ima - Track 6 of 10 (1 MB)
- MPEG: Lancaran Lungbung Desa - Track 7 of 10 (1 MB)
- MPEG: Beruntungikan Lucky Fish - Track 8 of 10 (1 MB)
- MPEG: Lumbung Desa Dua - Track 9 of 10 (1 MB)
- MPEG: Subah Tarian Dawn Dance - Track 10 of 10 (2 MB)