Gong Stand Bag
£152.40 (inc VAT)
Age 3 - 18+
- In Stock
- Sizes for stands for 50cm and 80cm diameter gongs
- Top quality materials and construction
- Can house up to 3 gong stands
- Sturdy and waterproof
- Integral shoulder strap and handles
This bag is very tough, great value and an excellent storage solution for one to three gong stands. It’s available in 2 variations:
Gong stands can be difficult to store or transport when assembled. And when dis-assembled they’re also not the easiest items to move around or store. If you need to move your gong stands between locations, or if you need to pack them safely away when not in use, then you’ll need a bag that:
- will keep all the stand components together
- will protect them from denting and scratching
- is easy to carry
- is sturdy enough to last for years
These innovative bags from Drums for Schools will satisfy all the above requirements. They are designed for storing and transporting up to 3 gong stands together, but are also suitable for single gong stands.
The bags are excellent value for money – all the more so when you consider that each can accommodate and protect up to 3 gong stands.
The materials and construction of these Drums for Schools gong stand bags are top quality, and the bags are built to last. The bags are very strong, well padded and waterproof. They feature:
- a fully zipped, wide opening, to make it easy to take the gong stands in and out
- hard foam padding
- durable, waterproof nylon exterior
- very strong stitching
- a smooth inner lining
- an adjustable nylon shoulder strap
- extra padding to separate the stand components internally.
The gong stand bag is available in two variations:
- Smaller size for stands for 12in (30cm), 16in (40cm) and 20in (50cm) diameter Gongs. If you’ve purchased one of our 20 or 30 player Budget Gamelan sets, then this is the gong stand bag you’ll need. Please purchase here.
- Large size for stands for 12in (30cm), 20in (50cm) and 32in (80cm) diameter Gongs. If you’ve purchased one of our 20 or 30 player Standard or Premium Gamelan sets, then this is the gong stand bag you’ll need. Please purchase here.
Bag and internal padding to separate the gong stand components.
We work with a small number of specialist logistic companies to deliver your order quickly and economically. The delivery method varies, depending on your location and the size of the order, as follows:
Orders up to 5kg – Courier 2 to 3 working day delivery. This would typically include books, smaller instruments, percussion baskets and djembes up to 40cm.
Orders over 5kg – Courier, next working day delivery. Most orders are sent this way.
Large orders – Pallet service, 3 to 5 working day delivery. Used for large orders and those with more fragile contents.
- Above timings are from dispatch date. Time from placing your order will usually be one or two days longer, depending on the order and destination.
- Delivery to offshore or Highland addresses may take longer and may cost more than to UK mainland addresses and we’ll quote and agree the costs with you in advance. Please note that in these cases it’s fine to go ahead and place your order, and there’s no obligation on your part until the delivery costs have been quoted and accepted by you.
- For some destinations, where a courier service isn’t available, we may send by Royal Mail instead.
Orders weighing less than 1kg and not too bulky – Post Office Airmail. This would include books and smaller percussion instruments.
Orders weighing more than about 1kg and large orders – international courier or pallet service. We’ll obtain competitive quotes and agree these with you in advance.
Please note that it’s fine to go ahead and place your international order prior to confirming shipping costs, and that there’s no obligation on your part until the delivery costs have been quoted and accepted by you. Payment for international orders, including shipping costs, is required before dispatch of the goods.
Please let us know straight away if anything arrives damaged or otherwise in a substandard condition and we’ll be happy to replace it, refund the cost or provide you with an alternative product to your satisfaction. Speed is of the essence here as most courier companies will only accept responsibility for damage in transit if the damage is reported within 24 hours of delivery.
In the event of damage, please take photographs, including any damage to the packaging, and email these to us ASAP.
Similarly, if an instrument develops a fault within 12 months of purchase in the course of normal use (though excluding fair wear and tear), please let us know, and we’ll replace it or refund the cost. It’s also very helpful for us to see photos of the issue as this gives us solid information for changing the design, the production method or the packing materials.
But please do contact us before returning any damaged or substandard items. Once we’ve approved their return, please send to: Drums for Schools Limited, 21 Shaftesbury Avenue, Burton Joyce NG14 5GL
We really appreciate your feedback in the case of faults (or if you think an instrument could be improved in any way) and we take all such feedback very seriously indeed.