Floor Cushion – 10 pack
Age 3 - 18+
- Stock: 20
The ‘Floor Cushion – 10 pack’ contains ten of our round floor cushions in a variety of colours. This pack gives you an extra 5% discount on the basic cushion price.
These are really comfortable, all-natural floor cushions that will (in the immortal words of one of our customers) ‘make your posterior feel like a king!’
These Gamelan Cushions have strong washable canvas covers and insides that are filled with natural Kapok fibres. Kapok is a wonderful material – incredibly comfortable, and naturally fire-retardant, mould-resistant and water-repellent. It’s also used as a filler for life jackets!
The colours are fast and the canvas is very strong so the covers can be washed (cold or warm water) over and over again. The covers are available in yellow, blue, maroon, brown, green and orange.
These cushions are excellent for general use, or on chairs. They also go well when put together with the following sets;
- Indonesian Gamelan – 10 Player Starter Pack
- Indonesian Gamelan – Budget – 10 Player Class Pack – Buddies
- Indonesian Gamelan – Standard – 10 Player Class Pack -Buddies
- Indonesian Gamelan – Premium – 10 Player Class Pack – Buddies
We work with a small number of specialist logistic companies to deliver your order quickly and economically. The delivery method varies, depending on your location and the size of the order, as follows:
Orders up to 5kg – Courier 2 to 3 working day delivery. This would typically include books, smaller instruments, percussion baskets and djembes up to 40cm.
Orders over 5kg – Courier, next working day delivery. Most orders are sent this way.
Very bulky orders – Pallet service, 3 to 5 working day delivery. Used for very big orders and those with more fragile contents.
- Above timings are from dispatch date.
- Delivery to offshore or Highland addresses may take longer and may cost more than to UK mainland addresses and we’ll quote and agree the costs with you in advance.
- In some cases, where courier service isn’t available, we may need to send by Royal Mail instead.
Orders weighing less than 1kg and not too bulky – Post Office Airmail. This would include books and smaller percussion instruments.
Orders weighing more than about 1kg and very bulky orders – international courier or pallet service. We’ll obtain competitive quotes and agree these with you in advance.
Please note that it’s fine to go ahead and place your international order and that there’s no commitment on your part until the delivery costs have been quoted and accepted by you.