Class Percussion Book – Audio Support
- Stock: 99
- Free downloads of audio recordings of all the pieces in Andy Gleadhill's Class Percussion Book
- Professionally produced performances
- Download individual files or single zip file
Please Note: THERE’S NO NEED TO PUT THIS PRODUCT IN THE BASKET – JUST CLICK ON THE DOCUMENTATION SECTION BELOW TO SHOW THE FILES AND THEN CLICK ON A FILENAME TO DOWNLOAD IT.
Below to the left you can play the audio tracks that accompany Andy Gleadhill’s Class Percussion Book and you can also download them in the “Documentation” section further down below – just click on the section name to show the content. The recordings are of all the of the audio files in the book. We recommend that you listen to the tunes either through headphones or good quality speakers as laptop and small loudspeakers will struggle to reproduce the lower frequencies and may sound rather “tinny”.
The Class Percussion Book, written by educator and professional percussionist Andy Gleadhill, shows generalist teachers how to combine the basic classroom percussion instruments with authentic World Music rhythms and melodies, enabling them to teach their pupils all the elements of music and help them rapidly progress to the point that they can improvise and perform a range of pieces from around the world.
You may also be interested in our World Percussion – Video Support page.
Professionally produced performances of all audio track from Andy Gleadhill’s Class Percussion Book.
The audio files can be downloaded here for free.
The .zip file contains all six audio files.
- ZIP: Andy Gleadhilll's Class Percussion Book Audio Support (20 MB)
- MPEG: Twinkle, Twinkle - Track 1 of 6 (3 MB)
- MPEG: Waltzing Matilda - Track 2 of 6 (3 MB)
- MPEG: A Keelie - Track 3 of 6 (4 MB)
- MPEG: Mango Tree - Track 4 of 6 (4 MB)
- MPEG: Rau Dona - Track 5 of 6 (4 MB)
- MPEG: Lancaran - Track 6 of 6 (4 MB)
Andy Gleadhill’s Percussion Buddies Book
- Stock: 2
Jonathan Kirby’s Taiko Drumming Book
- Stock: 3
Andy Gleadhill’s Composing with World Music Book
- Stock: 20
Andy Gleadhill’s Indonesian Gamelan Book
- Stock: 17
Andy Gleadhill’s Caribbean Steel Pan Book
- Stock: 20
Andy Gleadhill’s African Drumming Book 1
- Stock: 2
Andy Gleadhill’s African Drumming Book 2
- Stock: 13
Andy Gleadhill’s Brazilian Samba Book
- Stock: 10