Class Instrument Sets
A complete teaching & learning approach; not just boxes of instruments . . .
Drums for Schools award-winning Class Instrument Sets include everything a non-specialist teacher needs to lead their class or group from basics to performance level in just a term.
These are much more than just packs of musical instruments – each set comes with world-leading teaching resources, including schemes of work, lesson plans, how-to-play videos, audio and cultural background – all designed to empower class teachers and non-specialists to deliver music-making sessions that are inclusive, collaborative and highly engaging.
The unique “learning by playing” approach to music-making is accessible to everyone and it’s fun! Pupils and teachers love the “hands-on” approach, with everyone learning together. Whole class music-making makes a massive impact on children’s attitude and behaviour, because it develops their social and emotional skills. Playing regularly in a group fosters listening, empathy and team-working, and has been shown to boost mental health and wellbeing.
And because there’s very little verbal communication needed, it’s perfect for these COVID times. Everyone can be masked up, and the instruments just need wiping down with sanitiser before and after each lesson.
- A complete educational system - not just boxes of instruments
- Tried and tested in hundreds of schools in the UK and overseas
- Effective in Community settings too: clubs, hospitals, care homes, prisons...
- World-leading teaching resources included with each set
- Schemes of work, lesson plans, how-to-play videos, audio and cultural background