Quality is our number one concern. Our instruments are designed for serious, long term educational use and we use traditional materials and methods, modified as needed to ensure the finished instruments are suitable for regular, long term use in the classroom. All our instruments are guaranteed for quality and the length of the guarantee period varies as follows:
We aim to be the Best Value supplier for world musical instruments. Should you find the same instrument at a better price elsewhere within 3 months of your order, then we’ll give you free instruments of your choice from our website with RRP up to 200% of the price difference. This price guarantee doesn’t apply to one-off or time-limited offers or affect your statutory rights in any way.
- African Drumming: drum shells and rope 5 years, drum skins 1 year, other instruments and accessories 1 year
- Brazilian Samba: drum shells 2 years, drum heads 1 year, other instruments and accessories 1 year
- Caribbean Steel Pans: pans 2 years, other instruments and accessories 1 year
- Indonesian Gamelan: instruments 3 years, drum skins 1 year, accessories 1 year
- Japanese Taiko: drum shells 5 years, drum heads 1 year, other instruments and accessories 1 year
- World Percussion: instruments and accessories 1 year
- Pre-School: drum shells and rope 5 years, drum skins 1 year, other instruments and accessories 1 year
We will of course replace or refund any unsatisfactory instrument – please send us a photo or two of any issue and we’ll get on to it right away.
PLEASE NOTE: fair wear and tear is excepted and the customer should ensure that the instruments are treated with care and used responsibly. Please refer to the detailed Care & Maintenance instructions on the product page for each instrument.